A very interesting and succesful talk about exploration into how market-based performance contexts shape and challenge artistic choice and diversity in childrens’ theater.
ZeBU – PRISMA invites international guets as well as Danish agents in children’s theater to investigate paradoxes inherent in the interrelation between market, performance context and artistic diversity.
- Instructor and festival leader from Turkey:Hakan Silahsizoglu
- Stud ph.d. Teatercentrum from Denmark:Pernille Welent Sørensen
- Artistic leader Teater JaLaDa from Sweden:Rayam Al Jazairi
- Artistic leader ZeBU from Denmark:Jørgen Carlslund
- PRISMA Projectmanager:Nanna Bøndergaard Butters
- Journalist from Denmark:Zach Khadudu
- Artistic leader Teatergrad from Denmark:Christine W. Kann