A composition for two circus artists and a hundred objects.
The Goldberg variations refers to both the symmetrical piece of music by Johann Sebastian Bach and to the cartoonist Rube Goldberg, who is known for his drawings of incredibly complex, chaotic machines made out of everyday objects. With great charm and precision, the two circus artists Filip Zahradnicky and Clémence de Felice bring their audience on a journey into an unknown landscape where acrobatics, juggling, balancing acts, inventions and experiments are brought into motion.
- Artists:Clémence De Felice och Filip Zahradnický
- Directed by:Axel Adlercreutz
- Sound design:Jonatan Eklund
- Set & costume design:Sus Soddu
- Lighting design:Sofie Gynning
- Circus dramaturgy:Viktoria Dalborg
- Mask design:Sophie Rockwell
- Scenography:Isak Elwin
- Production manager:Mette Klouman
- Technical production:Stefan “Drake” Karlström
- Illustration:Beata Boucht